miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

D1 - DARKLORD - I. Invocation in the BLACK FOREST (Pagan black metal) - By Edgard

1. Invocation in the bLACK forest

Tell me the subtle world as it is called, oh forest,
You who want to burn the fiery flame in me,
you, who cross with cruel thorns the frozen
heart that wounds your sovereign wickedness.

* * *

The world that enlightens your evil existence
must to be called the world that before you was nothing,
It is the sacred forest where my spirit reigns,
Incapable of damage, helplessness of bad ideas.

You have to find me in the forest, it deserves
My way through the garden of your sacred forest
Where the moss on the stones greenish grow
And the light crosses the entangled branches

Of the thick trees that your smile burns
With the warm ardor that from your sphere emerges.
My thought seeks your favor and dips
his song in the wind that is throwing by your breath

And the whisper of your flight reverbs in my front
With an infinite echo that the devil accompanies.
Then, only then, death abandons me
And the temple of my soul burns in warm candor,

So pure, crystalline, so full and transparent
Like a presentiment that is realized in fate,
As a decision validating the present
In what conjecture was and today is destiny.

* * *

Let me be the one who watches over the peace of your dream.
And be the one who, in your name, softens the heroic sword
To beat me to death by the light of your sky,

Dissipating in battle for you, my whole bourning soul.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario